Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Happy Holidays, part 2!

I know that I said I was done posting for the year, and essentially I am. But I made it through the holidays and wanted to share some more comic cards with you. I hope you don't mind.


First up is one from my favorite "Sin City" one shot, "Silent Night". It's the only words spoken and I believe it's on the last page. Makes a great card:



Next is one from my favorite comic PvP and the great character Skull :

This last one is sort of a downer to end it on, but the instant I saw it, I thought of my best bud Shawn. He had to work on Christmas day and was really bummed about it, no matter how much I tried to cheer him up. Shawn, this is for you hoss!


Not exactly one for the kiddies to see, I know. But hopefully they have been distracted with toys and other things that they received for Christmas. I also hope that you had a safe Christmas and more importantly,will have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

3 comments:

Jim said...

Cheery card!

Ron said...

The last one? That one was for Shawn.

Poor bastard was going on about working on Christmas on his blog.

Jim said...

A quick thought - you and Matt should do a weekly column talking about comics and it should be "Mutt and Jeff".