Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Coming attractions....

OK, if everything falls right, I will be posting my awards over the weekend. If you would like to have some say in this, let me know and I promise I will post your comments somewhere in the blog.

My Categories:
Best Marvel book
Best DC book
Best other book
Best mini series
Best story arc (may do that by publisher)
Best writer
Best artist
Best idea
Best character (hero or villain)
Most consistent comic (either good or bad)
Most underrated book
Most underrated character
Most overrated book (I know some of you are licking your chops at this one!)
Most overrated character
Worst overall book (either ongoing or mini)
Worst idea or problem (gee I wonder what could go here?)

I am thinking of creating my own "hall of fame or shame" as well. If you would like to submit a nominee, I'm all ears.
Think that's about it. If you can either contribute or give a category that makes sense, I'll be glad to take all submissions into account. By the way, when you post, please try to give some logical reasoning for why you want this. Not just "Bendis sucks" or "Iron Fist is cool". Thanks!

2 comments:

Jim said...

Wow a lot of categories. When I do my year end it will be much smaller. The biggest problem is trying to get a list of what came out in 2007.

Ron said...

It's ambitious I know. It's really my first time trying this and I hope I can pull it off. As for what came out, I tend to refer to Rusty's site and the shipping this week, but then again you have a lot more to look for.