Monday, March 17, 2008

Sprung!

That's right sports fans, she's on the loose! Well, about as on the loose as someone with a bunch of staples in her chest can get.

But seriously, I have to take a moment and thank you all. There are no words to express my gratitude and appreciation for the words and thoughts you guys sent our way. I must confess something that happened. I came home from the hospital late Saturday night and turned on the computer to check my email. On a whim, I checked out the blog here, and actually started to cry. It's been tough, really tough to get through this. To know that you guys are out there gave me the strength I needed to see this through to the end and keep her spirits up.

I will post later in the week once we both can get some rest.

I love all you guys and gals. You're the best friends a slob like me could hope for.

=)

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Good to hear she's out of the hospital =)