Friday, October 19, 2007

M.I.A.

Or maybe I should be labeled Missing In Inaction. Sorry you guys haven't heard from me in a bit, but I've been seriously sidetracked. Last week was Cindy's birthday, we took a day trip, Ravens game (always takes priority on Sunday!), and a lot of other things to distract me from the task at hand. Namely, entertaining you.



Call this weird, but I have entered my self-imposed embargo. From about this time until after the holidays, I don't buy anything for myself that I would ask for at Christmas. I have done this for many years so that those who want to get me something don't have to worry about whether or not I have it yet. It may sound stupid to you, but it beats having to fake excitement at getting something you already have.



This year promises to be both easy and tough. Easy, because I have no money to spend on myself. I have no wiggle room for anything resembling extras. Tough, because there are some really good things out there. The movies, such as the FF, Spider-Man, and Transformers. I am sure that sometime in the next month or so the Harry Potter movie will be released. These fall into the category of; never seen it and want it (FF), seen it and want it to complete the trilogy (SM), and saw it and really liked it (TF and HP). There are other things out there I would like, but I'll keep them to myself. If you really care, feel free to ask. In person.



OK, this was a simple check in to let you know that I am alive and vertical. More to come and I promise to be more on top of posting. Thanks for your patience!

1 comment:

Jim said...

MIA is better then KIA.