Friday, June 4, 2010

After some consideration...

I've decided not to totally blow this blog up.

First off, hi there. It's been awhile since I've done this. To say that things have been hectic is a bit of an understatment. Suffice to say I have been preoccupied with other things rather than throwing my thoughts out into the internet for all to digest. I haven't even looked at this blog in about 2 months (judging by the comments, most of you haven't looked at this at all) so you can imagine my surprize when I saw that I haven't posted in almost half a year.

At first I thought of just flushing the whole thing. I mean, does anybody really give a damn about my opinion on anything? I get tired of hearing my voice from time to time so I know everyone else does. I have said that I am a font of useless information. So why does that need to be added to the already crowded chorus of idiots who patrol on blogs, Facebook, Myspace, etc.? I think I will use the space to try and do a few things. First, to flush the feelings and sometimes hopeless out of me so that I can give a more positive energy to my family and friends. Secondly, I do want to express my feelings about things I do care about, like sports and comics. The fact that it is not as insightful as my friends like Jim, Rusty, Matthew and Shawn should not deter me from my feelings and opinions.

So, in summation, I will be out here. Probably alone, but here nonetheless. I will post in a day or so about the losses and additions to my family. As well as some thoughts on comics.

Thanks for checking in and stopping by.

No comments: