Thursday, September 18, 2008

Holy Crap...

I refuse to make this a place for politics. There are enough places out there for that. However, I feel compelled to say something about what has happened with the economy the last few days;

Are you freaking kidding me?!?!?!?!?

The stock market looks like a train wreck, banks are failing, people are losing their houses, and McCain says with a straight face that "the fundamentals of the economy are strong"? Then, when caught completely depantsed by both the news and the media, he tries to peddle it as "I was referring to the workers as the fundamentals of the economy".

Yeah, right.

Anyone else feel like a "fundamental"? Because I sure as hell don't.

Feel more like a prostitute. Willing to do what it takes to make a buck and stay alive for another day.

OK, that's it. Back to the fun things in life. Be good.

No comments: