Saturday, August 15, 2009

A Message from Deep Space

OK, not really.

Just letting you all know that I'm still here and doing OK. Jim, thanks for the kind words. It's always been a blast talking to you and I appreciate your outlook on life.

As for the rest of you lot, I'm sure you were just too shy to say anything. Like I scared you or something. It's like that old saying; "sometimes you're the bug, sometimes you're the windshield." Lately I've been feeling more like the lightning bug you hit on a hot summer night. You know, the one that leaves a glowing stain on your windshield. However, things are hopefully turning a corner. We'll see.

Oh, and as a tease, I plan to post tomorrow with a couple of reviews of some things that might interest you. so tune in tomorrow. Same Bat-time, Same Bat-channel!

2 comments:

Jim said...

No squishing of lighting bugs allowed. I like those guys. Look forward to the reviews.

Shawn said...

Nice to know you're still alive and kicking my friend.

410-960-3951

call me sometime. We'll do lunch.