Saturday, June 21, 2008

Better, thanks

We are starting to feel better. Still hurts like a magilla, but things are settling down.

If I can get some rest, maybe some reviews will follow.

One thing: Even though I have heard some positive feedback about the HULK movie, I am still not convinced to open my wallet.

Oh, and my choice for dead movie of the summer? SPACE CHIMPS. I know that Jim will love it, he loves all things chimp, but it opens the same day as THE DARK KNIGHT. So you know it will be DOA, except for those parents who can't take their kids to Bats.

Be good, everyone. I love you guys.

3 comments:

Jim said...

Does Space Chimps has a midnight opening show?

Ron said...

It's rated G, so I'm guessing not.

Maybe there's hope after all.

Shawn said...

I've heard nothing but positive stuff about THE HULK. I'm down.

But THE DARK KNIGHT will own my ass.

Oh yes.