Friday, August 31, 2007

Been MIA

Or rather, missing altogether. Sorry about that, but sometimes life not only knocks you down, it stands on your throat until you pass out.

First off, like the new look? I wanted to find something different, yet not the same as Jim's and Shawn's blogs, both of which look way nicer.

I will be doing some posting this weekend on comics and other such fun. I know you await with bated breath. Really, you should see someone about that. It's disgusting.

Labor day is here and you know what that means. Time for the stupid drunks to hit the highway and byways of the land. So to the 95% of us who are smarter than that I say: be careful please. I would hate to see you hurt by a drunk asshat.

Really, I guess I just wanted to check in and let all of you know that I am alive. For the moment anyhow. Things really can change fast. More to come later, promise.

2 comments:

Jim said...

MIA is better then KIA.

Shawn said...

Or FUBAR.

I like the new look better.

Well done good sir!