Thursday, November 25, 2010

What it really means

Seeing as I'm really the only one reading this, I'll guess I'll answer myself.

Thanksgiving means lots of things, but mostly it should mean exactly what is says. Give thanks for what you have, not what you want.

Me?

I have a bunch to be thankful for.

-I'm alive.
-I have a wife and family that love me despite all my faults and problems.
-I work with some people who I do truly enjoy working with and I hope they enjoy working with me.
-Our boys. Just turned 1 and have brought some happiness into our lives.
-Our new place. Still a work in progress, but we enjoy it.
-My friends, who I really don't get to see as much of anymore. I miss them all and I hope that they miss me at times too.

Think that's about it for now. So go and enjoy the day. If you have to work, you have my sympathy. I've been there and it sucks. Hopefully your day will bring you something to be thankful for.

No comments: