Monday, August 11, 2008

Is it just me?

Gang, I really, really need some input on this please.

Is it just me or does it seem that people really don't give a crap about how they go about their job anymore? I realize that I am wired differently than most. But it drives me nuts when in the course of doing my job, I encounter some shabby or really shitty work done by someone who is supposed to be in a position of authority. When I go to someone else in management, I usually get dismissed or told something along the lines of "well, that's the way so and so does it".
But if they are doing it in a halfassed way, shouldn't someone say "look assclown, either do it right or don't bother doing it at all."? Maybe they are waiting for someone to say that so they don't have to do the work, I really don't know.
I know that I am old school. I don't care what your job is, take some freaking pride in doing a good job. It should reflect well on you and hopefully someone will notice.

So, am I stupid or what?

Oh by the way, review is on deck for tomorrow.

No comments: