Thursday, December 20, 2007

Happy Holidays!

Barring any unforseen events, this will be the last posting until after the new year. I plan to go into hibernation for at least a week or so.



To all of you, my friends and aquaintences, I wish you some joy and happiness at this time of year. I hope that you all stay safe and that your families are healthy and happy in this coming year.



Finally I wanted to share a couple of greeting cards I found several years ago on the net. In keeping with this blog they are comic related:




And a couple from one of the most underrated comics of all time "Herobear and the Kid" by Mike Kunkel. He is also a great artist and writer and deserves some props at this time of year:



MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

1 comment:

Shawn said...

Happy Holidays my friend, to you and yours.

Much love.

-The weird one